- The entry form must be completed using the online forms available online at www.theAIconics.com. Completed forms must be submitted and be accompanied by a jpeg logo and a high resolution print format logo (preferably eps). No PDFs or hardcopy entries will be accepted. Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted.
- Each entry costs £99; there is a discount of 25% for 3 or more entries. Payment will be accepted by credit card or bank transfer.
- All entrant companies need to email the high res company logo to theAIconics@futurum-media.com as well as any supplementary material.
- All entries must be submitted online by Sunday 10th of April 2016, 23:00 GMT when entries will be closed.
- Supporting evidence or documents must be included within the entry form. No additional supporting evidence for your entry such as pictures, videos, powerpoint presentations, product brochures will be accepted outside of the entry form apart from your logos which must be supplied in jpeg and a high resolution print format (preferably eps). Please ensure any supporting evidence is relevant.
- The Entry Form and your logos represent the full and entire Official Entry. No further information is required. Attempts to further influence the judges by any means outside of, or in addition to, the Official Entry may result in disqualification.
- On receipt of your entry, the awards administrators will confirm its arrival via email. If you do not obtain such a receipt within 3 days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm its arrival. Unless you have this written or verbal confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the arrival of your entry. Please direct any enquiries to email@example.com.
- It is essential that we can contact you easily with questions regarding your entry, or judging enquiries and requests for further information. Therefore, please provide us with an awards liaison representative who can take these enquiries. You must provide their full contact details on the entry form.
- Up to 5 companies will be shortlisted in each category and the shortlists will be published by the 22nd of April 2016. The winners will be announced during the Awards Reception in the evening gala of The AI Summit at the Four Seasons London on Park Lane on the 5th of May 2016.
- Shortlisted companies will:
- Be featured on www.aibusiness.org and www.theAIconics.com websites.
- Be featured in the AIconics Awards press release
- Receive the right to use “Shortlisted The AIconics Awards” iconography (provided by AIBusiness.org) on their own promotional materials, including print, emails and websites.
- Have the opportunity to purchase advertising to support their shortlisting on the www.aibusiness.org website and in printed collateral
- Have the opportunity to interview with the event’s media partners, including www.aibusiness.org
- AIBusiness.org will publish details of the shortlisted entrants, and category winners, including profiles of their projects/technologies/services etc using information taken from the entry form. We will not reveal the names of those companies/individuals who are not shortlisted.
The Winners will be announced during The AIconics Awards Reception on the 5th of May 2016 and not before, and in the Winners Press Release announced the following day.
- The AIconics Awards Reception on the 5th of May 2016 at the end of The AI Summit in London at the Grand Ballroom of the Four Seasons London on Park Lane
- Receive a Winners photo of the presentation of the Awards
- Be included in The AIconics Winners press release
- Be featured on The AIconics Winners website
- Receive a full dedicated & ‘feature’ interview on the AIbusiness.org homepage
- Have follow-up access to all attending press & media of The AI Summit
- Be featured in The AIconics Winner HTML posted to the full AIBusiness.org 20,000 strong mailing list
- Be able to use “Winners of The AIconics” logo and icon on their own promotional materials
In making their decision, our judging panel may consider the following criteria related to categories presented:
- What’s new, different or unique in terms of the delivery of the solution
- The complexity of the solution and how it is represented in terms of ease-of-use for the end-user
- The service’s position as a global market innovator
- Unique implementation features
- ROI for the user