View all eleven award categories below and apply for the ones applicable to you
AI has the potential to comprehensively overhaul the relation between business and customer. Bespoke, personalised outreach and publicity will soon be the new norm in customer-focused sales & marketing operations. Service levels, CRM & CEM – often challenging areas on multiple fronts for large organisations – will see pivotal changes powered by AI solutions. This award celebrates the renaissance of the customer and business duality fuelled by the advent of intelligent solutions.
BEST APPLICATION OF AI FOR SALES & MARKETING SPONSOR
While the conversation around AI & ML solutions tends to focus on the software front, a comprehensive set of hardware support is essential in making the most of the AI revolution. With processing power a prerequisite of any AI advancement, it is imperative to recognise the framework on which nearly all AI functionality is conducted. If your company is involved with the production, supply or distribution of hardware which is enabling the advancement of AI then this award is to celebrate your achievement in making an AI-powered world possible.
Is your company a global supplier of clerical process automation technology based on the notion of software robots? Are you the foremost supplier of AI workers out there? Is your software-robot solution sufficiently mature, resilient, scalable and reliable? With huge cost and efficiency savings arising from its adoption, RPA can radically improve the speed and effectiveness of business processes. This award will be presented to the most ‘talented’ software-worker out there!
Financial Services is wide open for AI adoption, and with investment levels to exceed $4.5 billion by 2025 (Tractica), competition is fierce to disrupt the sector and get ahead in the race for AI. Practical applications of AI have been most felt in transforming the customer experience and for the roboticization of regulatory tasks, but AI is fast on its way to augmenting and automating every corner of the industry. If you have a product or service that is set to transform the finance industry, than this award is for you.
Virtual assistants and advanced voice/text recognition capabilities are changing the enterprise landscape at an exponential rate. They can enable greater productivity, accuracy, and even a more personal ‘human’ touch to communications which otherwise would not get the desired attention. This award reveals the brilliance in the recent advancements in the space.
Is your business a pioneer in Deep Learning, helping to drive machine learning applications toward the true potential of AI? Deep Learning is recognised as one of the key pillars for advancing practical AI and is enabling exponential development of applications for real world businesses, in analysing data across image, text, and sound. This is your opportunity to highlight how and why you’re the driving force behind the opportunity it presents.
As many businesses look toward productivity and automation of roles and tasks, Natural Language Processing sits at the heart of the opportunity. Whether specifically focused on ‘understanding’, ‘generating’, or the end-to-end process itself – there is a great amount of potential for enterprises to adopt NLP into their organization, and this award champions the providers at the head of the curve.
In such a fast-paced ecosystem, start-ups are emerging daily with fantastic innovations and technological breakthroughs across a range of AI technologies. The Best AI Start-Up award focuses on the business itself as well as the technology and is designed to raise the profile of those leading the field in both technology, product market fit, and scale-up potential.
BEST AI START UP SPONSOR
AI is revolutionising business productivity and efficiency across all industries. While only at the beginning of what is a wholly transformative journey, a significant number of practical AI applications are already available to enterprises across the globe. This flagship award category recognises the industry leaders putting forward the most comprehensive and effective solutions to the market – across any industry. Take the stage and show the world’s leading enterprises how AI will make them better in the future
Artificial intelligence is transforming the healthcare industry by improving diagnostics, predicting outcomes, and changing the way doctors think about providing care. Major organisations such as IBM are focusing their efforts on this industry, while new start-ups are forming frequently with the purpose of solving complicated healthcare problems. If your company is developing AI that revolutionises the way in which humans can care for each other, this award is for you
Artificial Intelligence has the power to transform and enhance all aspects of our society. However, there is a danger that the ‘rules’ for AI and the data used to train it, may embody the inequalities inherent to our world. AI needs to go beyond sexism; discrimination; and social bias; to wave the flag for gender parity and inclusivity. This award appraises companies on how actively engaged they are in their commitment to equality and diversity. Showcase how your AI technology; ML algorithms; enterprise AI case-study; white paper; or best practises, ensures AI moves beyond the imbalance and injustices facing society today.
- The entry form must be completed using the online form available below. Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted.
- Each entry costs £99 +VAT; there is a discount of 25% for 3 or more entries. Payment will be accepted by credit card or bank transfer.
- All entrant companies need to email the high res company logo to email@example.com as well as any supplementary material.
- All entries must be submitted online by Friday 18th of May 2018, 23:59 GMT when entries will be closed.
- Supporting evidence or documents must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No additional supporting evidence for your entry such as pictures, videos, powerpoint presentations, product brochures will be accepted 24 hours after the entry form has been submitted, apart from your logos which must be supplied in jpeg and a high resolution print format (preferably .eps). Please ensure any supporting evidence is relevant.
- The Entry Form and your logos represent the full and entire Official Entry. No further information is required. Attempts to further influence the judges by any means outside of, or in addition to, the Official Entry may result in disqualification.
- On receipt of your entry, the awards administrators will confirm its arrival via email. If you do not obtain such a receipt within 3 days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm its arrival. Unless you have this written or verbal confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the arrival of your entry. Please direct any enquiries to email@example.com.
- It is essential that we can contact you easily with questions regarding your entry, or judging enquiries and requests for further information. Therefore, please provide us with an awards liaison representative who can take these enquiries. You must provide their full contact details on the entry form.
- Up to 5 companies will be shortlisted in each category and the shortlists will be published by the 4th of June 2018. The winners will be announced during the Awards Ceremony at Kensington Palace on the 12th of June 2018.
- Shortlisted companies will:
- Be featured on www.aibusiness.com and www.theAIconics.com websites.
- Be featured in the AIconics Awards press release
- Receive the right to use “Shortlisted The AIconics Awards” iconography (provided by AIBusiness.com) on their own promotional materials, including print, emails and websites.
- Have the opportunity to purchase advertising to support their shortlisting on the www.aibusiness.com website and in printed collateral
- Have the opportunity to interview with the event’s media partners, including www.aibusiness.com
- AIBusiness.com will publish details of the shortlisted entrants, and category winners, including profiles of their projects/technologies/services etc using information taken from the entry form. We will not reveal the names of those companies/individuals who are not shortlisted.
The Winners will be announced during The AIconics Awards Ceremony on the 12th of June 2018 and not before, and in the Winners Press Release announced the following day.
- The AIconics Awards Ceremony on the 12th of June 2018 at Kensington Palace
- Receive a Winners photo of the presentation of the Awards
- Be included in The AIconics Winners press release
- Be featured on The AIconics Winners website
- Receive a full dedicated & ‘feature’ interview on the AIbusiness.org homepage
- Have follow-up access to all attending press & media of The AI Summit
- Be featured in The AIconics Winner HTML posted to the full AIBusiness.com 20,000 strong mailing list
- Be able to use “Winners of The AIconics” logo and icon on their own promotional materials
In making their decision, our judging panel may consider the following criteria related to categories presented:
- What’s new, different or unique in terms of the delivery of the solution
- The complexity of the solution and how it is represented in terms of ease-of-use for the end-user
- The improvement to quality and efficiency of customer interaction for the end-user
- Unique implementation features
- ROI for the user